This page is intended to present my research and associated comments, reflections around that. You might notice that it is not updated that frequently… However, what I plan to look into is for example:
- “New” mixed-signal concepts for hearing-aid devices or similar devices for voice and audio processing
- Mixed-signal design in general
- Cognitive Electronics, as in Intelligent Signal Processing, a mixed-signal architecture with associative memory structure and self-repairing, learning properties.
- Smart Dust, as in … well google.
- Memristors, as in … well google.
- Body area networks, as in … well google.
- Data converters and method to apply (more or less) blind error correction to them
- Ways of trading analog vs digital in both direction and developing a formal way of defining the boundary between them